Wednesday, October 24, 2007

5 point someone's time-table

Is time a man-made dimension ? A figment of our imagination. A concept that was created to help us lead our lives in an orderly fashion. For me, it is enough to drive me crazy. So what have I been doing all these months. Let me surmise in 5 bullets as to what have I done:
  • Well, its been 3 and half months since I joined a start-up (sic). That keeps me busy for 1/3 of the day.
  • Read iWoz, iCon, Founders @ Work, Freakonomics, half-way through Getting Things Done.
  • Watched Chak De! India, Identity, Shattered Glass, Dhamaal, Chashm-e-Baddoor, Jaane bhi do Yaaron! and of course T20 world cup (no, its not 20th sequel of The Terminator but just as action-packed)
  • Trying to go to gym. Nothing to do with some six-pack abs inspiration. I have been trying for past 4 months.
  • For the rest, I have to really think hard as to what I am doing. I really don't know, I have to think hard and I don't have the energy left to think. No more a thinking man. Never was, for some. That does not change a thing, even a wee bit.But, its just that I have been busy, really busy doing something or the other though no way to show any tangible outcome. Messed up time-management or my watch stopped.
So there, most of them merit a post, at least. Hopefully, I will get 100 % coverage in coming days.

No comments: